Join the #Heart2Heart Challenge!
Roses are red, and violets are blue
Kids are grateful for champions like YOU
This Valentine’s Day, here’s a fun and easy way to have a heart-to-heart with your elected officials. Tell them that children’s health matters to you through our #Heart2Heart challenge!
Finn was born with four congenital heart defects and endured over 14 surgeries during his first year of life. Today, Finn’s little heart is doing its best thanks to Medicaid.
Learn more about Finn
Finn is one of 37 million children in the U.S. that rely on Medicaid to get the care he needs. So, why is Medicaid important to kids?
- Medicaid caters to kids. Medicaid provides kids with access to comprehensive, pediatric-specific benefits that are critical to their healthy development.
- Medicaid covers children who need care the most. Medicaid is a vital lifeline providing affordable coverage to children in low-income families and to children with special health care needs.
- Medicaid is a smart investment in kids. While children account for 40 percent of all Medicaid beneficiaries, they account for less than 20 percent of program spending. This relatively small amount of funding goes a long way, helping kids grow up healthy and better able to achieve their dreams in adulthood.
Let’s remind lawmakers just how important Medicaid is to kids like Finn. Time to have a #Heart2Heart with your elected officials!
1. Choose a design below and print your letter template or fill out a digital letter
3. Write your message
4. Mail your letter to us and we’ll help you deliver!
Speak Now for Kids
600 13th Street NW, #500
Washington, DC 20005