Our goal in this forum is to provide a space for informative and constructive conversations between child health advocates; we greatly appreciate your willingness to participate. The rules below provide guidelines on using this forum constructively.
Please note that you must be a registered member of Speak Now for Kids to post questions or comments. Click here to join us. This forum will be moderated, and any posts found in violation of these rules will be deleted. Repeated posts that violate these rules will result in the poster being removed from Speak Now for Kids.
1) Keep your language clean.
2) Personal attacks, taunts, baiting, name-calling, and threats of violence will not be tolerated, nor will personal attacks on other posters. Let’s set an example for the children we represent.
3) Comments that stereotype, intimidate or are hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, political affiliation, age or disability will be removed.
5) Please don't post a comment that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
6) When possible, please provide links to outside sites, rather than cutting and pasting long passages of text. Cut and paste a representative quotation, then link back to the original.
7) Posts that invade another’s privacy, including (but not limited to) a private citizen's email address, phone number or address, will be deleted. Publishing publicly available information – such as a government official’s email or address – is permitted.
8) Don't spam. Posts that constitute affiliate marketing, link referral codes, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or unsolicited commercial advertisements will be removed.
9) Don't post links to Not Safe For Work (NSFW) sites or articles.
10) Please avoid typing in ALL CAPS
We encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or concerns