Dangerous social media trend sending kids to Valley hospitals

A dangerous social media trend among teenagers could have deadly consequences and it is sickening kids right here in the Central Valley.

"I can assure that anyone who's ever tried it quickly discovered it's not a laughing matter," said Carlos Flores, the trauma coordinator for Valley Children's Hospital.

Just this weekend, Valley Children's had a young patient burned by laundry detergent pods, which may be the perfect example of the danger of first impressions.

Be the first to comment