Deborah Dunn

commented on Vika's story for Rare Disease Month 2019-03-01 11:11:12 -0500 · Flag
yes, every parent with a child with a rare syndrome or condition should contact your local or State Part C program . They can help you short out which funding resources your child may qualify for . There are federal and state funds but they are different in every state . So , first ask your Part C State program.