What Matters to You?
As the U.S. Senate considers health care reform, now is the time to share why children’s health care is important to you.
Join fellow champions for children’s health by participating in our “What Matters to Me” campaign. In just five easy steps, you can raise awareness of why all children need health care coverage.
Step 1: Decide which sign is more applicable for your child.
- #Medicaid Matters to me because = Medicaid patients
- #CHIPWorks for me because = Children’s Health Insurance Program patients
- I believe in the #KimmelTest because = Other patients with a pre-existing condition
Step 2: Print the sign that you want to use.
Step 3: Use a pen/marker to write on the sign why the listed hashtag is important to you.
Step 4: Take a photo of your child with the completed sign.
Step 5: Upload the appropriate post/tweet below on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and attach your photo.
- #Medicaid Matters to me [upload photo of child holding completed sign]
- #CHIPWorks for me [upload photo of child holding completed sign]
- I believe in the #KimmelTest [upload photo of child holding completed sign]
We’ll be keeping an eye out for your posts and will make sure to like and retweet/repost as we see them.
Have a question or a concern? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.